May 18, 2023
Our Award winning Spa Sirene has a fantastic opportunity for Spa Therapist to join our dedicated team. We are looking for someone who has a dynamic personality, is enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. The successful candidate will be someone who can carry out treatments to a high standard and is always passionate about service and quality of customer care.
In return we offer a competitive salary and commission based package, dependent on experience. You will receive full and on-going training in all of our product ranges. This is a full time position based on a 40 hour working week. Hours will be shift work to include weekends on a rolling shift basis. Staff accommodation is available at a weekly rent
Our ideal Spa Therapist will:
- be NVQ level 3 Qualified in Beauty therapy or the equivalent
- The ability to deliver exceptional treatment skills and 5*customer service
- Be of confident, friendly and caring personality.
- Be confident in retail sales, to meet set targets.
- Encourage repeat clients and build your own client base.
- Up sell courses and other related products within the hotel complex.
- Experience in Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and intimate waxing would be a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work as a team member and individually.
- Be responsible for maintaining hygiene and follow health and safety procedures
- Willing to learn new treatments and follow our spa policy and procedures.
- Competitive salary
- 10% Commission on retail sales
- 15 minute buffer time between treatment
- 1 hour lunch break
- On site staff canteen
- Use of gym and pool when off duty.
- Good gratuities.
We believe our employees are what make us different. Our friendly and pleasant staff are the core of our success and help us to maintain our local and national reputation. We would like to attract the very best individuals to join our team and help us maintain our high standards of hospitality.
All applicants will be expected to comply with local legislation and visa requirements and may be required to provide proof of same. EU citizens only.
For more information on the job itself please contact: [email protected]
Further information on the Royal Yacht Hotel can be found on our website: www.theroyalyacht.com
All applicants will be expected to comply with local legislation and visa requirements and may be required to provide proof of same.